The JSC Small Business Council (SBC) was established to provide a forum for small businesses (SB) to maximize communication with Johnson Space Center, JSC Procurement, and contractors.
The SBC holds networking events to strengthen communication between small businesses, prime contractors, and the technical community to maximize the value and impact of the SB community.
JSC SBC 2017 Executive Leadership Call
The JSC SBC Executive Leadership Team is seeking 5 new Small Business members, and 2 alternates, to join our dynamic leadership team. The Executive Leadership Team is made up of 15 member companies who meet once a month to plan activities and advocate for the JSC Small Business Council members.
Please review the following participation requirements for our Executive Leadership Team members:
- Must attend, in person at or near NASA JSC in Houston, a minimum of 75% of the monthly meetings each year
- Must actively participate in ad hoc committees during tenure (to clarify, committees meet in person and engage with local venues, speakers and businesses to plan events for SBC)
- Must be willing to provide financial resources (< $500 total annually) if necessary
- Must provide name of alternate POC who will attend in your absence (only one alternate per company to provide consistency; member needs to keep them updated on activities of the ELT)
- Must be registered in SAM as a small business
If you are interested in joining our leadership team, please send an email to email@example.com NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, APRIL 14 indicating your interest.